Our mission is to provide our clients with the finest legal defense through zealous aggressive representation, personal attention and professional diligence. When our clients succeed, we succeed. We strive to make lasting relationships with our clients, and do so by being guided by the following principles:
- Our clients deserve our personal and timely attention. Calls are returned promptly. We must be accessible. When our clients need us, we must be there for them.
- Our work must be thorough and effective. We are ardent advocates for our clients. They depend on us to aggressively pursue their goals, leaving no stone unturned. Whether in the courtroom or in our research and pleadings, we strive to find ways to best advance our client's cause.
- We are counselors as well as advocates. We communicate in clear language that our clients understand. We advise as well as represent. Our clients deserve to know what we do, why we do it, and how it benefits them.
- Our clients are entitled to professionalism from us. We ascribe to the highest professional ethics, and protect their confidences from improper disclosure. Their secrets are safe with us.
- Our clients need to know what lies on the legal horizon. We stay abreast of developments in the law and inform our clients of how these changes may affect them.
- Our legal services need to be affordable. We use technology and procedures to minimize costs wherever possible.
Our clients' interests are paramount. They are the reason we exist as a firm, and within the bounds of professional ethics, we pursue their interests relentlessly
Firm Established: 2006